Acoustic Vocal Booth 3’ x 3’
- 16 straight pieces
- 4 straight connectors
- 8 3-way corner connectors
- 2 specially designed wall covers
- 1 ceiling cover
- 3 corner sound trap
- Assemble a square on the floor using 4 straight pieces and 4 3-way corner connectors, leaving the third prong of the connector facing up.
- Use the 4 straight connectors and 8 straight pieces to make 4 double-long poles, and insert them into the open prongs of the 3-way connectors.
- Make another square using the remaining straight pieces and 3-way corner connectors. Place it on top of the four double-long poles by attaching the open prongs of the 3-way corner connectors to the 4 standing poles. This completes the frame.
- Use the Velcro strips to fit the booth cover over the frame.
- Record and enjoy!